Sunday, June 7, 2009

Assignment 3-Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31361938@N02/

I really had a great time with Flickr today. I couldn't figure out how to get something other than the above as an address. It seems the others I looked at had their name or something other than a string of numbers. Not sure what I did wrong. If someone has a quick and easy answer, let me know please. I've had a flickr account, but really never have done anything with it. I really loved making a badge and putting it on the blog. I'm anxious to learn more about putting more pictures on our library site. The summer reading program will be an great time to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed your Flickr pics. I'm not sure about the string of #'s, usually it is www.flickr.com/photos/username.

    ReplyDelete